Where we began
The Enterprise Evaluation Network (EntEN) was established in March 2017 by Dr Tracey Wond to address the lack of a single community to support evaluators working in the enterprise support and entrepreneurship arena specifically.Its mission is to ‘support the development and practice of evaluation in an enterprise development, support and growth context’.
Enterprise Evaluation is used to mean the evaluation of enterprise and business support. This includes impact evaluation, and the evaluation of innovation and social enterprise initiatives.
We are not a community without your participation and so please feel free to look around. You may be interested in:
- Contributing to our blog posts. We accept both practitioner and academic contributions. Contact us to discuss.
- Having yourself added to our members list.
- Discussing joint research opportunities.
- Exploring further opportunities that will be frequently posted.
- Donating to the network to support it to be sustainable.
- Liking and sharing our page and social media accounts (@EntENetwork)
Find us on Twitter @EntENetwork and Facebook: EntEN Enterprise Evaluation Network